Recruitment | Field Agent/Warrant Officer – Various UK Postcodes
Field Agent/Warrant Officer – Various UK Postcodes
- Do you want the potential to earn between £40,043 -£43,455 per year, dependent on area?
- Are you interested in a 4-day working week?
- Would you love to work outdoors this summer?
If the answer is yes then we have an excellent opportunity for you!
Basic Salary of £21,944 – £25,355 dependent on your area teamed with a generous bonus and commission structure.
Plus £2,400 Car Allowance
Here at Resolvecall we like to go above and beyond, therefore as part of our commission structure you will have access to an additional annual amount for achieving commission targets
40 hours per week. 4 x 10-hour shifts (08:00 – 18:30). No Weekends, or
40 hours per week. 5 x 8-hour shifts (08:00 – 16:30). No Weekends
A typical day of a field agent would be spent visiting our clients’ customers at their properties in an attempt to put them in touch with either our clients call centre or our own call centre. The objective being to bridge the gap in communication.
As you progress you will conduct more in-depth visits where the objective will be to discuss a case with a customer yourself at their property. The objective being to provide support to the customer and find a mutually agreement plan for moving forward.
This is a fully employed position.
- £200 a month car allowance (Paid quarterly)
- Potential for £500-£1000 annual attendance allowance
- Gold standard Investors in people company
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Full training provided remotely
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
- A fuel card for business fuel expense
- Private healthcare cover
- Company pension plan
- Platinum access to Employee Discount site
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- A clear criminal record
- Satisfactory credit checks
- Your own vehicle with business insurance cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who matches our core values;
- Reliable – Trustworthy and professional.
- Responsive – Adaptable to change and ability to use own initiative.
- Resolute – A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Reasonable – Fair and sensible.
Advisory note: All above pre-employment checks will be conducted after interview stage. Resolvecall are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, and criminal record checks. All candidates must supply 5 years employment reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that candidate details will be kept on file for 6 months to allow for consideration for future vacancies.
Please submit your CV using below button if you feel this is the role is suitable for you, you can also get in touch with the Recruitment Team on 0141 243 4851 or via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to FieldRecruitment@resolvecall.co.uk