Recruitment | Customer Relations Agent
Customer Relations Agent
Paisley Town Centre
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Due to our continued growth and success within the credit management industry we are looking for a Customer Relations Agent to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer focused individual to join our team on a permanent basis. We want to speak with individuals who are looking for a career rather than just a job, and who strive to make a positive impact.
The Correspondence team is responsible for ensuring all company communications via paper and email from customers, 3rd parties and Debt Management Companies are managed in a timely fashion and in accordance with regulatory requirements and agreed client service level agreements. The team is also responsible for the management of all complaints from logging the complaint, to investigation and final response. The right candidate should be comfortable communicating with customers and be able to provide fantastic customer service – Does this sound like you?
When you join our team you will have access to an attractive benefits package, including:
• Private healthcare
• Private Pension
• 28 days annual leave
• Perkbox Employee Benefits Platform
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism ensuring all actions comply with company standards, relevant legislation, guidelines, and codes of practice.
• Converse by telephone with customers who are in debt to our clients, negotiating the right outcome for the customer, client, and our business on every call.
• Listen, understand, and assess each customer/client request before offering information and support in a calm, simple and professional manner always.
• Ensure all correspondence is processed and actioned within agreed SLA’s and in accordance with the companies CM’s Treating Customers Fairly policy.
• Capture and accurately record information on the companies CM’s systems as provided or discussed with customers and clients and actions taken.
• Achieve agreed performance and quality targets whilst maintaining regulatory and call monitoring standards.
• Have resilience, the confidence, and the interpersonal skills to negotiate and challenge the way we do things to achieve the best result for the business.
• Attend and participate in regular training and refresher sessions to retain the skills and knowledge to carry out the role effectively and take ownership of performance and self-development.
• Coaching and development of team members
• Identifying, understanding, and logging complaints in line with regulatory and client expectation.
• Carrying out impartial and thorough complaint investigations.
• Prepare and submit reports to clients as required.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and stay focused under pressure
• Previous experience within financial services advantageous.
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• IT skills, ability to use standard Microsoft packages
• Excellent listening skills
• Self-motivation with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Professional and approachable manner always
• Positive attitude
• The ability to think outside the box
Please submit your CV using below button if you feel this is the role is suitable for you, you can also get in touch with the Recruitment Team on 0141 243 4851 or via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.