Recruitment | Contact Centre Team Leader
Customer Service | Contact Centre Team Leader
Paisley Town Centre
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Resolvecall is an award winning, technology led, debt collection business delivering cradle to grave customer resolution solutions within the UK’s banking, utility, and consumer credit sectors.
We provide various solutions for the collection of outstanding arrears tailored to the customer’s circumstances.
We are looking to strengthen our management team through the appointment of Telephone Team Leader to enhance the quality of leadership and management within our Contact Centre.
This will be a key role within the company reporting directly to the Contact Centre Manger.
We have an immediate opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to come and join our team.
When you join our team you will have access to an attractive benefits package, including:
- Private healthcare
- Private Pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Platform
- Effectively manage and coach team members to maximize performance and ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly collection targets are achieved.
- Set targets and goals and measure against objectives, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Monitor calls to ensure they are handled in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Inspire performance and sustain motivation through team meetings, one-to-ones, and coaching.
- Meet/exceed company work standards, targets, and personal objectives!
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Previous Team Management Experience of managing a team within a target driven environment.
- A background in Collections / Customer Service is preferable.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate and effectively supervise staff.
- Coaching and development experience.
- Determination to succeed and are passionate about performance.
- Personal drive and ambition.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Attention to detail
What we will offer you:
- 28 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- Platinum access to Employee Discount Scheme
- Life insurance
- Staff referral program
- Wellness programmes
Please submit your CV using below button if you feel this is the role is suitable for you, you can also get in touch with the Recruitment Team on 0141 243 4851 or via email@example.com with any questions.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.