Recruitment | Collections Agent
Customer Service | Collections Agent
Paisley Town Centre
Salary £20,572.50 – £22,072
What will I be doing as a Customer Service/Collections Agent?
As a Customer Service Agent your role is to:
- Engage with our client’s customers who are in arrears with a view to help resolve their account depending on their individual circumstances.
- Identify customers with vulnerabilities and ensure their account is updated and managed appropriately.
- Handle customer queries whilst dealing with a blend of inbound and outbound calls.
Where is the role based?
- Based in our Head Office located in Paisley Town Centre.
What are the hours?
Is a healthy work life balance important to you as it is to us?
Our attractive shift pattern offers:
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- One long weekend off in every three
- Four day working week with the addition of one Saturday in every three
- Three-week rotational shift pattern to cover the operating hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 2pm Saturday
When you join our team, you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- 28 days holiday
- Full Paid Training
- Platinum access to Employee Discount Scheme
- £150 Bonus on completion of probation with full attendance
Who are Resolvecall?
Resolvecall is an award winning, technology led, credit management business delivering customer resolution services on behalf of our clients from the UK banking, Utility, and consumer credit sectors. At Resolvecall we’re all about exceeding our client’s expectations.
Our Collections Agents deliver a superior service to each and every customer. We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer focused people to join our collections team on a full-time permanent basis. We want to speak with individuals who are looking for a career rather than just a job, and who strive to make a positive impact and achieve the best possible outcome with their customers.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
We will consider candidates from different backgrounds, but we are particularly interested in candidates who come from collections or contact centre roles. If you have experience within Financial Services, this is also desirable. Some skills and qualities that we deem essential are:
- Listening and conversational skills
- Showing empathy and building rapport
- Knowledge of average households’ income and outgoings
- IT skills, ability to use standard Microsoft packages and typing
- Punctual, hardworking and enthusiastic
- Questioning and negotiation skills
We pride ourselves in delivering a great training programme, where you will be given the tools in order to set yourself up for success.
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our Contact Centre. If this sounds like you, apply today to join our team and start your Resolvecall journey.
Please submit your CV using below button if you feel this is the role is suitable for you, you can also get in touch with the Recruitment Team on 0141 243 4851 or via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.