Recruitment | Warrants Administrator
Job description: Warrants Administrator
Location: Paisley Town Centre
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Resolvecall is an award winning, technology led, credit management business delivering cradle to grave customer solutions within the UK banking, utility, and consumer credit sectors. We now have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our team.
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage our field agent’s diaries and warrant visits. These visits are carried out on behalf of various clients for the purpose of collecting an outstanding balance, installing a Smart Meter, or disconnecting gas and electricity supplies. The warrants administrator will liaise with Courts, 3rd party suppliers and our clients to ensure that we book courts and warrant visits to client specific timeframes and targets.
- Co-ordinate both Warrant Officers and external 3rd party’s diary commitments.
- Co-ordinate appropriate time slots with courts and Warrant Officers diaries, and book in Court Sittings
- Manage day to day planned warrant visits.
- Liaise with external colleagues to ensure visit completion, in accordance with client requirements.
- Checking and dispatch of warrant paperwork to ensure that warrant applications and executions proceed as planned.
- Provide information and MI to our clients in accordance with the processes in place – this will be via job updates, as well as daily and weekly reporting.
- Resolve warrant officer / 3rd party suppliers / clients’ enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Supply verbal and / or written feedback to internal and external colleagues, as appropriate.
- To meet/exceed company work standards, targets and objectives.
- To operate in house systems competently.
- To keep both customers’ accounts and own records accurately updated within time scales.
- To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and stay focused under pressure.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team Player.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Professional and approachable manner at all times.
- Flexibility and Adaptability in approach to all work activity.
- Pro-active approach to all work activity.
- Computer literate.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th October 2022.
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.