Recruitment | Performance Team Leader
Performance Team Leader
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week covering shifts Monday to Friday
Resolvecall is an award-winning technology led customer resolution solution service provider. Our principal offering is an ability to connect with customers who others cannot contact, to engage with them in a professional and considered fashion and, most importantly, resolve their issues to the benefit of all concerned.
The Field Operations is a key business area made up of a number of teams who must work together to achieve the business goal. Resolvecall has the largest fully employed field force in the UK and Northern Ireland who are split into 4 teams. (North, East, South and West) They are supported by the Field Support Team and managed by Performance Team Leaders who make up the Business Improvement Team (BIT) who are supported by our field-based Audit and Training Officers.
The Business Improvement Team provide day to day management of the field, building strong relationships with all agents within their region and support other regions as and when required. They ensure that Field Agents and Warrant Officers meet and exceed their performance targets. Where an agent fails to meet performance targets BIT must look to identify why and work with the agent to ensure performance improves.
- Ensure the department meets and exceeds all business targets.
- Ensure Field Agents and Warrant Officers in the region meet and exceed targets.
- Point of contact for Field Agents and Warrant Officers who are looking for support.
- Identify underperformers and take relevant action to ensure they improve.
- Feedback of call quality monitoring completed by Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- Work with Audit & Training Officers to ensure work meets the required quality.
- Schedule Audits and arrange emergency blind audits with the ATO in their region.
- Make recommendations to improve performance in the region.
- Monitor field staff using Hawkeye and deal with any emergency alerts.
- Update systems with all communication with Field Agents and Warrant Officers.
- Assist with recruitment, conducting interviews for Agents and Warrant Officers.
- Full responsibility for all aspects of HR management of the Field Agents in their region
Candidate Profile – Essential Criteria:
- Proven leadership skills with experience of motivating and developing teams and proactive performance management of staff.
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable evidence of producing results in a target driven operational delivery environment.
- Evidence of the ability to prioritise work, anticipate issues and deliver business needs and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with staff and stakeholders at all levels and on a remote basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically to a range of stakeholders both internally and externally and to influence strategic outcomes.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role, please apply now by clicking the apply to Resolvecall button below.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th October 2022.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.