Recruitment | Field Agent/Warrant Officer – Plymouth
– Do you want to work for an Investors in People Gold awarded company with a potential to earn over £35,000 a year?
– Do you want a better work/life balance?
Working 4 days out of 7 with every weekend off and an additional day off during the week.
– Would you like a job working for a market leader where you are rewarded for the effort that you put in?
– Do you want to work outdoors, travelling around your local areas meeting new people?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you!
Basic Salary of £19,500 teamed with a bonus and commission structure giving you on target earnings of £28,180 and potential earnings of up to £35,200.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND DRIVING LICENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT WILL NOT PROCEED TO INTERVIEW STAGE.
The role of a field agent
All Field Agent / Warrant Officers begin their career with Resolvecall by working Reconnection Visits. These visits are designed to simply put the customer back in touch on a phone call with either Resolvecall’s call centre, or the clients call centre to discuss an outstanding balance and explore the available options to help resolve the matter.
Agents will also work Pre-Disconnection Visits where we service our Utility clients by attempting to resolve the outstanding balance through various payment options, provide accurate meter readings and meter information, and assess the customers suitability to have a smart meter installed. Ultimately the aim of this visit is to secure a long-term solution and avoid further action taking place.
On certain instances where a resolution cannot be gained, a Warrant of Entry may be obtained allowing access to the property to oversee the installation of a Smart Meter with the assistance of a Locksmith and Engineer.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT A BAILIFF / REPOSSESSION ROLE.
THIS IS A FULL TIME, FULLY EMPLOYED, TARGET DRIVEN ROLE WITH A BASIC SALARY FOR SECURITY AND A FANTASTIC COMMISSION AND BONUS STRUCTURE, ALLOWING YOU TO EARN MONEY BASED ON YOUR EFFORTS AND POSITIVE RESULTS WITH THE CUSTOMERS.
– 40 Hours per week across four weekday 10 hour shifts.
– No weekends
– Two long weekends off per month
What do Resolvecall offer?
Working for a Gold Awarded Investors in People company, Resolvecall are delighted to offer a full time, 40 hour per week contract with the following package:
– 22.5 days annual leave
– Full remote training prior to beginning work and future options for training with provided accommodation in Glasgow
– A commission and bonus structure rewarding your efforts, and success rates and skills
– A fuel card and business expenses
– Salary increases for continuous attendance
– Private Healthcare cover
– Company Pension Plan
– Platinum access to Employee Discount Site
– Employee Assistance Programmes
What do I need to be successful?
– A ‘can-do’, results orientated attitude
– Your own vehicle and driving licence (we provide a fuel card)
– A clear DBS check
– Satisfactory credit checks
– Sat nav
– Excellent communication skills
– Trustworthy and professional
– Ability to use initiative and problem solve
– A passion for helping people and the ability to work on own
Do I need experience to be considered?
We welcome applicants from a range of different backgrounds and are confident that our training will give you the skills and confidence to excel in the role regardless of previous experience. Examples of previous experience that can help in the transition would be as follows:
– Police or Military (Army, Navy or Airforce), Special Forces.
– Face to Face Sales, Field Sales Rep, multidrop delivery driver.
– Debt Recovery, Field Officer, Enforcement Agent, Bailiff (County Court/Revenue), Debt Collector, Collections, Civil Enforcement, Warrant Officer, High Court Enforcement.
– Evictions Agent, Housing, Immigration Officer, Census Officer.
– Security, Door Work, SIA, Prison Officer.
Advisory note: All above pre-employment checks will be conducted after interview stage. Resolvecall are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, and criminal record checks. All candidates must supply 5 years employment reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that candidate details will be kept on file for 6 months to allow for consideration for future vacancies.