Recruitment | Contact Centre Manager
Job description: Customer Service | Contact Centre Manager
Location: Paisley Town Centre
Salary: DOE per annum plus Pension and Healthcare Cover
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Resolvecall is an award winning, technology led, credit management business delivering cradle to grave customer resolution solutions within the UK’s banking, utility and consumer credit sectors.
We provide various solutions including the collection of outstanding arrears tailored to the customer’s circumstances.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Contact Centre Manager to join our successful contact centre to help grow and develop both Agents and Team Leaders. The successful applicant should be highly analytical, have a sound knowledge of contact centre technologies along with an eye for detail.
- Drive Achievement of individual business targets and objectives
- Day to day management of Team Leaders and Agent as well as client performance
- Motivate, inspire and enthuse agents to deliver best in class performance standards
- Successfully implement and manage operational change
- Drive quality enhancement through robust QA, coaching, 1-2-1 and side by side assessment
- Agent and client performance management
- Lead and develop advisor knowledge and understanding
- Improve customer satisfaction across all communication channels
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 3 years contact centre management experience
- Experience in presenting MI to Senior Management and at Executive level
- Debt Recovery/Collections experience
- Multi-channel experience – Voice, Chat, Email, SMS, Self-serve
- Clearly demonstrate success in driving agent performance through KPI management
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role, please apply now and provide a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12th August 2022. Interviews shall be held week commencing 15th August 2022, click here to apply.
Alternatively, please send through a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and your CV to Headoffice-Recruitment@resolvecall.co.uk
Please note: We are an equal opportunities employer. As an FCA regulated company – we will conduct credit, anti-money laundering, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process. Please note that your details will be held for 6 months to allow consideration for other roles.